Sunday 23 November 2014

A Million Good Reasons To Return To Writing Reviews!

I've recently found out that I have reached over 1,000,000 views on my humble blog. Thanks to the readers, old and new, who have made this possible and helped me get my opinions on cinema out there.

Because of this milestone, I've decided to come back to the old blog and start writing reviews again. I miss mingling with you all, and keeping this site as a personal diary of films I adore and films I will avoid at all cost.

Thanks again everyone. I'm so happy to be back again :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's great! When I started following your blog you had started to post less frequently. Great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you on the number of views you got. That is awesome Good to see you are still writing.

    ReplyDelete