|The Land Before Time (1988)|
2. I truly enjoy watching "Twilight." It took me out of the depressing world of high school, and to this day I still think it's a good film. I guess it is my guiltiest pleasure of all.
3. James Franco is a good actor, but for some reason, I don't like him as a person. He annoys me so much!
|James Franco everybody...|
4. The only film I've ever walked out on was "Paul Blart: Mall Cop." I found it so unfunny that it aggravated me. It was my 14th birthday too. There's only so much "fat guy gets hurt" humour I can take, until it becomes as irritating as the sound of nails scraping a chalkboard.
|A collection of some of the works from Studio Ghibli.|
7. The first gay film I ever saw was an Aussie film called "The Sum of Us," starring Russell Crowe. I was 6 years old, and it was my first time seeing two men kiss. I can't even describe just how obsessed I was with that film. It was an important part of my life.
|Russell Crowe and Jack Thompson in "The Sum of Us." Love these Aussie legends <3|
9. The score to the film "Monster" (2003), by Brian Transeau is one of the most moving pieces of music I've ever heard. No other score captures the feelings of heart-ache and depression quite like this underrated masterpiece.
|Theron's performance, and Transeau's score, moved me to tears. Such a powerful, underrated film.|
Listen to the score in the video below:
10. The film "United 93" devastated me to the point where my hands were shaking, and I couldn't even talk because I was so overcome with emotion.